Occupational therapists help individuals of all ages and different disabilities to become independent in performing daily occupations
- Upper limbs weakness
- Upper limb injury
- Fine motor weakness
- Perceptual issues
- Visual perceptual problems
- Sensory processing disorders
- Concentration and attention difficulties
- Personal and social problems – Difficulty related to school environment or work environment.
- Mental disorders.
– The occupational therapist starts with assessing the individual abilities, and then Tailor an individualized plan to development the client’s of skills, such as:
- Strengthening upper limbs
- Development fine motor skills
- Development eye-hand coordination skills
- Development bilateral coordination skills
- Use sensory techniques to regulate the individual’s response to different sensory stimulus.
- Training the individual to perform daily occupations independently
- Wheelchair training
- improve concentration
- developing cognitive skills
The occupational therapist at Raba center helps individual with special needs who has physical disability, sensory processing disorders, social, psychological, cognitive issues or developmental delays to develop their skills, which will help them to overcome their disabilities and be independent in their daily living.