The concept of physiotherapy Physiotherapy is a development of abilities.
Arthritis, back pain, neck pain, shoulder and carpal tunnel syndrome, foot membrane infections, sports injuries, orthopedic operations, fractures, and all fractures with musculoskeletal dysfunction.
All azotias in healing and vandalism, cerebral palsy, congenital malformation, fractures and processes.
Such as hemorrhagic paralysis, cerebral thrombosis, sclerosis, paralysis paralysis, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
All diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation services for diseases and conditions of women and childbirth
The role of physiotherapy services is to improve capacity
- Maintain joint softness.
- Preventing joint deformities.
- Work on the elongation of the trunk and limb muscles.
- Work on capacity development
- Develop and stimulate the child’s feeling.
- Develop balance in sitting, standing and walking.
- Work to strengthen the muscles of the body.
- Preventing respiratory complications.
- Reduce cramps.
It works to move the child from a kinetic stage to a perfect motor stage.
As soon as the appropriate treatment program is available, it will show improvement and progress.
In the case of negligence of this limited court of analysis.
Muscle softness – Flexible joints – Bone integrity and strength – It is easy to deal with – Wear and take off clothes
During the shower – embracing – While eating and drinking.