The Raba Center for Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy was established on 8/8/2018 and approved by BCBA to be one of the first centers in Riyadh to adopt this treatment system.
Raba Center is based on enhancing the individual developmental needs of children with special needs to reach their potential. Through ABA Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy
And targeting the development of some skills such as communication, attention, speech ability, behavior, sensory processing, gross motor skills,
The treatment is based on Applied Behavior Analysis at the RABA Center on the evaluation of basic skills and all data and family input.
Children work in important areas that include receptive language, expressive language, social skills, play skills, education, and motor skills in everyday life.
RABA Medical Center is the most efficient in providing services to people with special needs according to an internationally approved environment.
Provide the highest possible care with global standards of ABA Applied Behavior Analysis therapy
Through a certified team for all children with special needs, with the aim of integrating them into a normal social life.
- Rehabilitation of children with special needs to develop their behavior and levels of perception and movement to improve their lives.
- Positive and continuous communication with parents of children who need care according to high privacy.
- Providing a safe medical therapeutic environment with internationally approved quality standards and suitable for people with special needs.
- Building a specialized medical care, certified by ABA International, to best deal with people with special needs.
- Creating an interactive social model with parents and providing them with appropriate training courses.
- Positive influence for parents of children due to facilitating communication and coexistence with them.
GREAT INTEREST IN THE TREATMENT OF AN AUTISTIC CHILD IN RELATION TO ABA THERAPY (APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS